Salam. I'm proud to say that I'm a breastfeeding mommy to my daughter, Iman Najiha. My precious little Iman Najiha delivered on Monday, 5 January 2009. She's exclusively breastfeeding from the first day of her life until now...
I have encountered some common problems in breastfeeding mothers. It's not easy at first but I managed to settle down. Especially when I have my own personal problems. Just like today! (sigh!)
Today, my milk production drop again! Why? Because I'm on emotional-state-being right now (sounds like learning state diagram). I quoted what my dad used to tell me, "Of all your siblings, you're the most sensitive and emotional". Am I? Yes. I'm a very sensitive person. And a hot-tempered person too. Only my hubby knows this because I blurted my anger and temper only to him. I tried to control my temper but there are times I failed to do so.
Let me think of the contributing factors; tired, my mischievous little Muhammad, middle of the month (out of budget), my Toyota Ipsum is in bad condition, stubborn and uncontrollable students, piles of work waiting for me, bla, bla, bla... But I think the most contributing factor is my own sensitive feelings.
Being with me, people need to tolerate with my sensitive feelings as I able to tolerate with others. But some people do not understand. How can I tolerate with you if you can't tolerate with me? Just be honest with ourselves. I can't tolerate with a person who's hypocrite and not being honest. Don't judge a book by it's cover. Don't simply put trust on a person just because you thought this person can be trusted. (sigh!)
"I do this because I don't want to hurt your feelings." If we're not honest, God will open the way and show our dishonesty to all. It's just being honest...
No comments:
Post a Comment