Thursday, January 28, 2010

Iman's Birthday Celebration

Salam. This is last minute plan. I actually plan to celebrate her birthday weeks ago BUT time is so limited. Suddenly I feel I want to do it this coming Saturday. Mmm... just a small one actually.

First, I need to order her birthday cake. My choice is Taka Bakery, Jalan Satok. I'll order a custom made cake for her.

Second, the food selection. What's on the my list? Fried meehoon, fried chicken, fried vegetables, fried... etc. Everything is fried? NO NO NO... high cholesterol lah... will decide tonight.

Third, my lil' princess dress. Ooppss... I nearly forget my lil' prince. I'll buy new dress and new shirt for both of them. Will ask my loving hubby to take lots and lots of pictures for those two rascals.

Fourth, who are my guests? A small celebration means small invitations. My sisters, brothers n their families, my in-laws' families, my students, and a few of my good friends.

Lastly, what else?



Happy Birthday to Iman Najiha! Mommy luv u so much...

No comments: