Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Muhammad Eat Rice!

Salam to all. My son, Muhammad doesn't eat rice. I don't know why but he just doesn't consume rice.

I started to give him porridge since he's 7 months old but he stop eating it when he turned 1 year old. So I gave him bread or noodle though sometimes he can manage not to eat. As extra supplement, I gave him Shaklee mealshake, energizing soy protein, multivitamin and vitamin C which he took on alternate days since last year. Maybe he just prefer to drink his own milk.

I persuaded him and told him the benefits of eating because he's 4 years old already. Then suddenly, he surprised me when he agreed to eat rice last week! Alhamdulillah... I'm the happiest mommy on earth when Muhammad had his first spoon of rice last week.

I prepared chicken soup for him as he loves soup very much. I just wonder, I hate soup when I was pregnant with him before. What a surprise! So I tried to prepare different kind of soup for him. Hopefully my initiatives may help to improve his diet. I want him to have a healthy diet and have a better eating.

My daughter Iman is better in eating. That little princess can consume anything that we eat including whatever food that her grandmother eat. Hihihi...

Ya Allah! Permudahkanlah dan berkatilah segala usahaku. Semoga anak-anakku menjadi anak-anak yang soleh dan solehah, anak-anak yang cemerlang di dunia dan akhirat, anak-anak yang taat dan patuh kepada kedua ibu bapa mereka. Amin!

No comments: