Salam to all. From the bottom of my heart, I'd like to wish HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all gorgeous moms on earth. Especially, to my mom, my late grandma and my mom-in-law.
To my dearest mom, thank you for everything. You're always there for me, through happiness and sorrow of my life. I miss my late grandma, whom I shared a lot of things including my love story. Though she's not here anymore with me, I still can feel her warm love around me. As I know she loved her grandchildren and great-grandchilren very much.
I just wish to be appreciated being a mom. Sometimes people always thought appreciation must be displayed through gifts, presents, etc. But for me, I want an appreciation from my loveD one. I hope one day he'll understand the meaning of being a family with our children. It's something that he needs to understand and appreciate. Life is very short. We must appreciate and enjoy every second of our life. Especially with our family.
Ya Allah! Permudahkanlah segala urusanku. Berikanlah petunjuk dan hidayah kepadaku dan juga pasanganku untuk kami sama-sama mendidik anak-anak kami dengan cemerlang. Amin.
No comments:
Post a Comment