Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm A Student

Salam to all.

I've been in silent mode for the last few weeks because...

of my patience and silence while waiting for my Master application result. Alhamdulillah... Syukur kepada Allah S.W.T. I'll be taking my study leave starting end of July as my Master class will start commencing that time.

So now I'm a student, a part-time lecturer, full-time housewife to my hubby and full-time mommy to Muhammad and Iman Najiha. Lately, Muhammad keep on complaining why I need to go out so frequently. Sorry sayang, Mommy's workload banyak sangat since the last few weeks.



And the latest activity I joined is YOGA.

To tell u the truth, I LOVE YOGA. I realized I'm more relaxed and more calm. It even improved my sleep pattern. I felt more energetic but still relax. Plus I consumed Shaklee vitamins as well.

Anyway, I need to run some errands later. See u in the next entry. Salam.


No comments: