My life is going through a new phase at the moment. I'm now a full time housewife to my hubby n a mom to my two lil' ones, a full time student n a part time lecturer. I spent everyday for my family, 3 days at campus for seminar, lectures n labs, n 1 day at college to give lectures.
I'm still in the process of adjusting myself to my new schedule. I feel happy n sad at the same time. I miss my time with friends n colleagues at college but I'm also excited n happy in treasuring every moment of my time with lil' Muhammad n lil' Iman Najiha. Alhamdulillah. Allah S.W.T. had granted me with my wish n I always pray to him the path that has been given to me will be smooth n bearable.
Al-Fatihah to a good friend of mine who passed away two weeks ago. I always thought my life is tough, almost forgotten those who face bigger challenges in life compared to mine. To my dear friend, Lady R: Mudah-mudahan Allah S.W.T. sentiasa melindungimu dan juga anak-anakmu. Kami sentiasa mendoakan yang terbaik untukmu sekeluarga. Ia adalah cabaran yang paling hebat dan aku tidak pernah berjumpa dengan wanita setabahmu. Jaga kesihatan terutama kandunganmu. Life must goes on...

No comments:
Post a Comment