I feel depressed and sad today. I don't know how to express my feelings but I give my best not to show my sorrow.
In life, children are gifts from Allah SWT. As parents, we are responsible to guide them, to love them, to take care of them, and to educate them. In my life, I've to wait for three years before Allah SWT blessed me with my first child~lil' Muhammad. I never expect another child due to my right ovary condition. Alhamdulillah. Allah SWT blessed me with my second child~lil' Iman Najiha.
I wish people understand the importance of children in their lives. They're our responsibilities and NOT a burden to us. Why people don't understand that?
Before I sleep, I'll look at my children faces and imagine their bright future to come. When I wake up early in the morning, I'll look at my children faces and imagine what I can do today to make their life happy and cheerful.
Only Allah SWT knows how I feel...
2 comments:
ibu yg penyayang :)
agree with u, anak adalah amanah Allah, Dia dh tentukan setiap anak dgn rezeki masing2.. treasure them & they will treasure us in return..
Hi Fidah! Kita semua ibu yg penyayang. ;-D
Just wonder why people don't understand the value of having children in their life.
Say NO to child abuse!
Post a Comment