Sunday, December 12, 2010

Holiday...

Salam to all. My parents, sisters, brothers, nieces and nephews were busy with their holiday in Australia. Me? I'm busy with my LONG holiday with my lil' ones. And my loving hubby of course.

Iman Najiha will turn 2 soon. She's a fast learner and can speak clearly now. She understand our instruction and she likes to ask lots of questions. Muhammad is progressing with his Kumon class and he's very excited with his new teachers and friends. I'm very close to both and I wish I can be with them all the time. Actually, my hubby asked me whether I want to follow him to join the Borneo Scout Jamboree which started today at Sambas, Indonesia. I told him it would be uneasy for me to leave our lil' ones here. He agreed with me and he said he felt the same way too. Thank u for your understanding, my dear hubby. Enjoy your trip darling!

Mmm... actually I'm also in the process of compiling my subject portfolio for the previous semester. I taught one subject for four hours per week. It will be similar for the coming semester. Just that I'm not sure which subject will be delegate to me. I've been teaching Software Development, Human Computer Interaction, Web Programming, Introduction to E-Commerce, and a few more for the past several years. I hope they will delegate me one of these. Please... ;-D

Anyway, for the new visitors; thank you for visiting my humble blog. Just a blog for this mother of two to express her thoughts and opinion. Take care everyone!

No comments: