Assalamualaikum.
It's almost 1 am and I'm still searching for related articles regarding HD technology. I need to read and write. Specifically, they're very important for my assignment. Just finished two mid term exams. Alhamdulillah. Worth my effort for the past few weeks. Now I'm struggling for Texture Analysis project, Android assignment, HD technology assignment, and my Advanced Project. Time management... I need them. I'm totally scattered with datelines...
In order to balance my life, I watched Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa with Mr. AJ at Star Cineplex. Kudos to KRU! It's a great movie and surpised to see their creativity in producing the movie. Why did I watch this movie? Because I need to get a different environment. Am dealing with too many programming work lately and it really screwed my mind. By watching the movie, it really eases my mind and I feel like I'm inside another world perspective. Honestly, I like it. Mmm... can't imagine if I watch Pirates of The Caribbean. Must be more interesting.
Alright. See you in my next entry.
No comments:
Post a Comment