Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Advanced Project

Assalamualaikum.

Hi all! Life is hectic as usual. Mr. AJ is also fully occupied with works. So yesterday, we went out with Muhammad and Iman Najiha. They're very excited. It's been quite a while though. Really glad to see the happiness on their faces.

I'm nervous waiting for the day of my advanced project presentation on next Wednesday. Phew! It makes my heart sinking day by day. I've seen one before. So I'm nervous. The whole faculty will be there. The professors, the lecturers, Phd. and Master students, etc. Really... I'm nervous.

My advanced project title is "Application of Object-Oriented Factory Pattern in Soy Milk Manufacturing Process". The project outcome is a system which simulate the soy milk manufacturing process. I'm still worried actually. Hope my project will be approved by the faculty members. My supervisor is very helpful. I made the right choice. He's superb and really supportive. Thank you, Dr. Edwin. You're such an amazing person. Really like your approach and your concern.

If they approved my project, I need to make a trip to a local entrepreneur's factory. Study the soy milk manufacturing process and collect data from there. So, will be flying to KL with my kids and Mr. AJ of course. The factory is in Melaka. They just currently moved there.

However, I'm still nervous. Really. Will be floating once I open the floor for Q&A session. There you go. You'll listen to the non-stop gun shots. Hihihi... That's the most difficult part. So my strategy is to keep silent, listen carefully to the questions, and answer them honestly. What if I don't have the answer? My plan; will tell them honestly that I'll foresee the questions once I'm in the project. Yes, I haven't start the project yet. It's just the proposal and the planning.

Anyway, I still need to go through. Wish me luck and pray for my success. Adios!

No comments: