Wednesday, September 14, 2011

9th Wedding Anniversary

Assalamualaikum.

It's wet in Kuching lately. The weather is unpredictable. Sometimes it's raining, sometimes it's sunny out there.

I totally forgotten about out 9th Wedding Anniversary last week. It's on last Wednesday. I'm counting, but on the day itself, I totally forgotten. Mr. AJ told me he's travelling on that day, so I thought we are going to celebrate it on another day. But then, he surprised me with a wonderful dinner that night. With Muhammad and Iman Najiha of course.

As I returned from work, I didn't expect him to be home earlier. He arrived at 7 pm and immediately asked me to prepare my kids for the dinner. I didn't even have space to wear something gorgeous as time was so limited that day. In the end, I wore my favourite pink long dress with no makeup at all. Hihihi...

Dear Mr. AJ,
It's been 9 years and we are blessed with lil' Muhammad and lil' Iman Najiha. Responsibility and maturity have also grown within us. No words to describe my feelings as I know deep in your heart, you know how I feel. Happy 9th Wedding Anniversary!

2 comments:

Cik Specky said...

hepi wedding anniversary, mr. & mrs AJ..! may u both will always be blessed with joy, love & happiness :)

MRS. AJ said...

Thanks fidah!!! *hugs n kisses*