Assalamualaikum.
It's my last day at office before I go for 2 weeks holiday. Mmm... everything must be settled before I fly this Sunday. Yet, I still have to attend my classes on this Saturday. (sigh)
What else on my list? Food...
Will start refining our luggage and baggage tonight and tomorrow. I've packed several items including my kids' diapers, clothing, etc.
I'll bring this cute lappy as well, for my kids' entertainment. Ben10, Mickey Mouse, Little Einstein, and this list will keep on moving. It's 18 hours journey. Need coloring books, small drawing books, tiny story books, color pencils and pencils, eraser, tit bits, and Muhammad Kumon homework.
Okay! See you in my next entry.
4 comments:
welcome back! ;)
gambar agak kecit, tak puas tenung la dearie =)
Thanks fidah. Nak besarkan gambar, den tak reti la pulak. Hihihi...
aihh.. duhal mek komen kat entry lain hahaa.. konpiden jak rasa komen kt entry holiday ktk ya.. sila salahkan internet connection huahuahua..
Laaa fidah. Sik kmk nangga komen ktk d sitok. Kenak nya appear sitok? Hahaha...
Post a Comment