Monday, October 31, 2011

Oxford and Bicester Village ~ Day 6

At Oxford
Assalamualaikum.
On Day 6, we went for a city tour at Oxford in the morning and another trip to Bicester Village for shopping of course in the afternoon. No more tour guide this time as we were on our own. So it's more to sightseeing and shopping, I guess.
Oxford is a very wonderful city. It's sooo classic. Should make a visit here if you happen to go to London. There are a few colleges and universities around here. We even met a Malaysian student who passed by that morning. I spoke to her but forgotten to snap a picture with her. She's a student with the Medical school. Really inspired with her style; a pair of high boots, a skirt with legging, Oxford sweater, a pashmina and LV monogram. Mmm...
We went ronda2 in the city and stopped by for souvenirs.

With my family

He's an entertainer ~ A Storyteller
After Oxford, we went to Bicester Village which just nearby. So what can you see here? A LOT... Hihihi... They offered lower price for branded items such as handbags, shoes, etc. Of course more discount for off-season items. I guess we need at least 5 - 6 hours here for both window shopping and shopping! One tip; if you spot on something you favour, just grab it. Or it will be taken by someone else. My sisters gone mad here. Hihihi... What did I buy? Clarks shoes for my lil' ones as they cost me only RM100 each pair. So one pair for Muhammad and one pair for Iman Najiha. Me? It's a secret... Shhh...


At Bicester Village

Bicester Village

Interesting huh?

With my lil' ones at Oxford
Tomorrow or Day 7, we flew to Edinburgh, Scotland. We spent a few nights there before we flew back to London and headed to Paris. Do I have any intention to return to London? YES... I do and I will return to London. We plan to return next year. I love to stay in London. Not just because of Primark, H&M, etc. but I just love it here.
It's quite easy to find HALAL food here as there are a number of HALAL restaurants in London. We even found several HALAL restaurants belongs to Malaysians in the city apart from the HALAL restaurant belongs to other Muslims such as Indian Muslim and Arabian. Or, you can visit the Malaysian Hall for more selections on Malaysian cuisines.
My next entry will be Scotland ~ Edinburgh and Glasgow. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Cik Specky said...

kecit nye gmbar, makey teleskop kmk nangga hehehe.. :P

MRS. AJ said...

Sorry dear! They're resized to make uploading faster.