Assalamualaikum.
It's Monday again. Time flies so fast and I guess there are so many things happened around without notice.
How much do you trust a person in life? Do you really trust your good friend?
People always said the one who that we trust so much will be the one who backstab us. I believe it. I once had a good friend, the one whom I trusted and spilled everything in my life. Well, it turned out that she had became the one who backstabbed me. It's life, right?
I once trusted this person, whom I thought should understand the boundary between being a superior and a subordinate. But it seems that he turned out to be the one who spoiled my good reputation.
Life is so unfair sometimes. Being too honest, it will become a trap to ourselves. Being dishonest is even worse. So which one should we go for? Let's return to the real world, friends! No matter what happen and no matter how you awful you treat someone, life is very fair to us. Just wish I don't have to meet these people anywmore.
I put my whole trust to Allah S.W.T. No matter how difficult life is to me now, I'll fight and survive. Insya Allah! :-D

No comments:
Post a Comment