Assalamualaikum.
Syukran. Alhamdulillah. It's my birthday today. Happy, excited, fun, etc. Lots of feelings occured in my mind today. Today, I just want to reblog my posts on my birthday in year 2010 and 2011. Something that I should ponder and remember. Within these two years, I experienced a lot of changes in my life.
And I'm happy to say that, "Alhamdulillah. Allah SWT bless me, guide me and protect me in my life journey. Insya Allah! He's there for me every second of my life."
Syukran Allah! Merci bien.
Posted on 10.10.2010
Salam.
THE VALUE OF LIFE
Sometimes...
ALLAH breaks our spirit to save our soul
ALLAH breaks our heart to make us a complete person
ALLAH sends us pain so we can be stronger
ALLAH sends us failure so we can be humble
ALLAH sends us illness so we can always remind ourselves
Sometimes...
ALLAH push us to measure how strong and persistence we are
Sometimes...
ALLAH takes everything away from us
so we can learn THE VALUE OF EVERYTHING ALLAH gave us.
Posted on 10.10.2011
NO TITLE
Assalamualaikum.
Just want to express my feelings.
It's not about gifts.
It's not about money.
It's just a simple statement to show how much you care about the most important person in your life.
It's just one date in a year which indicates one of the best moment in someone's life.
But it's never that important to some people right?
Maybe we're not that important for them as how important they are to us.
Don't take the risks. It's too dangerous.
Don't do anything. Just keep quiet.
As silent is the best cure of all.
But do remember.
It will become a silent killer in one's relationship.
Love is unpredictable.
Love can change.
Love can either unite or break two hearts.
It's not that difficult to show our concern.
It's easy. Just that we're too proud to show it.
I'm tired of this.
I'm just tired.
Can someone please tell me how to make him understand?
No comments:
Post a Comment