Friday, July 10, 2015

Career Woman VS Housewife

Assalamualaikum. There is always an issue when I'm around with families and friends. 

The bonus questions are:
1. DON'T YOU WANT TO WORK ANYMORE?
2. DON'T YOU WISH TO TEACH AGAIN?

My humble answers:
1. NO
2. YES

Honestly, I love to teach. I miss my teaching moments. So, please... I also have planning for myself. Listening to negative comments really taught me to be strong from inside. I seldom share my life experience with others so please do not underestimate my life. Have been in career life for ten years. 

If you are proud of your working experience, I also have my own working experience. If you think you work hard for living, others do have their own effort for their living as well. Just pay some respect and value others' effort to make their living better.



Credit to google.com

No comments: