Assalamualaikum.
Happy fasting to all! Tomorrow will be my last day at office. I'll be taking one week holiday for my Raya celebration.
I've a date with Mr. AJ later on. It's his birthday tomorrow. We plan to go for iftar outside. With one of his good friend and his wife. So today, "Muhammad and Iman Najiha just stay at home ok. Mommy and Bapak nak pegi dating sekejap." But it won't be long. Just for iftar. I seldom have the chance to go out with my husband without our kids. As we always thought, "Kesian Muhammad and Iman Najiha."
What's the surprise? No surprise at all. Mr. AJ doesn't like surprise. He told me, "If you want to give me something, let me choose it." Hihihi... So I asked him to choose the perfume himself and I'll buy it for him. Our celebrations are three months in a row. August is his birthday. September is our 9th years wedding anniversary. October is my birthday and Muhammad's birthday. Iman? Iman is January's baby. So prepare the money, darling! I've lots of shopping to do. Hihihi....
I've hunting to do tomorrow. Hunting for tudung and selendang of course. Have promised some of my colleagues to accompany them for shopping. In Kuching, there are many shops or kiosks selling tudung and selendang. Almost similar to those at Jalan TAR, KL as they came from the same supplier. Maybe the selections are slightly fewer but still the price is almost similar.
Ok then! Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment