Assalamualaikum.
It's my 33rd birthday today! Weehooo!!!
Ucapan ringkas dari pihak penganjur;
Thank you to all best friends and families, for the wonderful birthday wishes and birthday gifts. The earliest birthday wish I received is at 12.39 am by my BFF, Normarina Anne Morshidi aka Mummy Syafie. (Na, ne datang nama Anne ya? Hihihi... ) The earliest gift I received today is by my best friend at office, Ms. Fu. Thank you for the selendang, dear! I looovvvveee itttt... Habislah all the leopard and cheetah in the jungle! All of them contribute their skin to my selendang. Hihihi....
Above all, I just want to have the best life ever with my family, the best career ever and give my best to all who need my help and support. For me, every single detail in my life is very important now especially with my lil' ones. To Muhammad and Iman Najiha, I love both of you very much. Not forgetting my cousin, Nur Ain Nadzirah; Happy Birthday to you too dear. (We shared the same birthday date)
May today is the best day ever in our life! (10.10.2011)
4 comments:
Happy birthday Usu..semoga ceria selalu bersama famili tersayang, semoga sihat sentiasa dan semoga sentiasa di bawah payunNya. amin..
dah tua eh kita.. :)
Thanks Angah! Amiinn... Usu doakan yg sama utk Angah n family jugak ye!
Eh dah tua ke? Tak perasan la pulak. Hihihi...
o dear, kmk tertinggal ketapi..
so,
hepi belated besdey, dearie~! may all your dreams come true ;))
..hugs :)
Thanks Fidah. Amiinnn...
*hugs n kisses*
Post a Comment