Salam to all. I'm doing lots of reading and writing for the past few days. It's my project on Vehicular Network. My partner is Rohaya, a lecturer in Politeknik Kuching. We're writing on safety applications available on vehicular network. I'm still writing and almost complete. But need to conclude the project tonight with her and compile our project as our submission and presentation is tomorrow.
I had bad moments and good moments in life. However, as I mentioned before, I never thought my decision to take full time study leave is gonna be this difficult. I always wonder if I'm doing the right decision or not. But someone ever told me before. Any decision that we made, we have to bear the obstacles that might occur on it.
I believe in balancing our life and relationship. I believe when the other part is hard and the other part must be soft. Give and take is very important. But I dunno. I've started not to believe in that anymore.
How I wish I'm a strong person. I'm not actually as I'm a very sensitive person. Dunno how long I can bear these anymore. I keep reminding myself; I'm very fortunate because Allah S.W.T. granted me with lil' Muhammad and lil' Iman Najiha. They are the most wonderful things that ever happened in my life. The gifts that I'll never forget for the rest of my life.
I wish... _____ can appreciate me and realize about my existence in _____ life. Not only me, but also my children. I just wish.
I always told myself, ______ and I believe that.
But this morning... Something happened. Which made me think. Maybe I tried too hard to believe such things. What if I stop trying?
What will happen next? Maybe I'll feel better. Who knows?
No comments:
Post a Comment