Salam to all. It's a cloudy day today. A cloudy day in my life too. I dunno... (sigh)
Just dunno how to describe my feelings today. It's complicated. My heart, my soul n my mind are very cluttered with lots of things. I wish I've a better day today. (sigh)
I must focus on my goals! Insya Allah! I must achieve them. I always thought my decision to take full time study leave will improve lots of things in my life. Never know it's gonna be this difficult. Too many obstacles that I need to go through. Sometimes it really hurts when others have no appreciation on your effort in their life. For me, appreciation is very important in our relationship with others. So how do u feel when others have no appreciation on u? It hurts. Especially when u know that person for so many years.
Ya Allah! Lindungilah aku dan bimbinglah aku ke jalan yang diredhaiMu. Amin.
2 comments:
feeling blue ye, once in a while.. that's normal, hope everything will be fine, insyaallah :)
Huhuhu.. It's a VERY TOUGH one... Insya Allah!
Post a Comment