Salam to all. Alhamdulillah. I feel much much better today. Thanks to my friends aka bloggers who are very concern with me. I'm better now.
I can't think on anything yesterday. Feel so sad n I don't even know what else to do. I'm totally lost... Suddenly, I feel like I want to spoil myself with something. I went to spa yesterday. I did body scrub, milk bath, tungku massage, facial n I even cut my hair to a new style. The result??? I FEEL SOOOOO GOOOOODDDDD!!!!!!!!
So now I can think properly. Yes, we need to think carefully before we put into action. I'm scared too. Anything is possible when we're under pressure. So I took a deep breath n drive direct to my favourite spa centre. I spoil myself for almost 5 hours. It's worth it....
My advice; please think wisely n be sensible. I'm learning to deal with my pain. So next time, I know what to do when I feel it again. Thank you so much to my dear friends who are also bloggers; nurHeart n mummySyafie for their concern. I luv u guys!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment