Salam to all. It's Monday again...
I've started my new semester. Just received a new topic for report writing~HD Technology. Submission is before revision week. Also taking Image Processing this semester and compulsary to take Research Methodology. Mmm... need to search for a topic. Anything in mind? Not yet actually... Need to select my own supervisor and present my proposal before end of this semester. (sigh...)
Work smart... but also work hard...
I'm mentally prepared for this. Insya Allah! Mudah-mudahan semuanya dipermudahkan Allah S.W.T.
More labs this semester. Programming is included as well. My lecturer planned to let us design a board connected to a device, with coding implemented, and it's part of our project. Oh my!
What else? I've just lost 3 kg last week due to my bad gastric. I guess more to lose this coming weeks... Hihihi...
Anyway, this is student's life! I'm a student. Except with two rascals running aside (hahaha...) and lots of other responsibilities as well. I'm teaching Human Computer Interaction again this semester and I did my planning already~lab exercise, assignments, quizzes, mid term exam, final exam, etc. I hope my teaching is more exciting this semester and students will enjoy my class.
I'm also looking for a smaller lappy. 10.1' preferably but with higher specification. Not Intel Atom please. In conclusion, I need a smaller lappy with higher specification. Well, I'm dealing with programming and design but also need to carry my lappy around. I heard Lenovo had released one. So I'm waiting for others to release too. At least I've more choices...
Going to purchase refill for the printer at home. Huhuhu... Very expensive though. It's a high quality laser printer and the cost is high as well. So being a smart girl (girl?), I asked Mr. AJ to share with me~50%. Hahaha... My problem solved then. At least I can save my budget lor...
Alright, boys and girls! Mommy is tired. Need to sleep early tonight. Going to send Muhammad and my sister Farah to their school tomorrow morning, drop by at college for a while; I need to meet Mr. Lee (my colleague; he's an engineering lecturer), fetch Muhammad from school, do some reading, and bla bla bla...
Good night everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment