Saturday, January 29, 2011

Image Texture

Assalamualaikum.

Image Texture ~ it's my group project. We need to come out with an algorithm to read the image captured, analyze the image texture and display the result. So it requires programming. Need to produce a report too. The platform is probably using MATLAB but we haven't decide on the interface.

My assignment is out. 5 questions and submit in another 3 weeks. There is another assignment on Compression and another project on Android. So I need to discipline myself in order to ensure I manage to complete everything on time. Discipline... Motivation... Discipline... Motivation... Chocolate ice cream... ohhh so tempting... yummy!!!

It's vital for me to stay discipline. I'm a mother of two and time management is very important. Not easy to study with kids around so I need to spend most of my time at university. I've to balance my time with study and family though it's kind of hectic sometimes. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed my life now!

I adore my elder sister who is doing her PhD at the same university with me. She's a mother of four and a lecturer too. She told me, "Determination and effort must come together. To reap the fruit of success, one must be ready to work hard." She holds double Master degree in Engineering and Project Management. Her research area is Water Treatment and she receives MOSTI (Ministry of Science and Technology) grant for her research. I love you sis!

Roti canai telur? Yes, that's for breakfast tomorrow. (What am I crapping right now?) Mr. AJ said we'll have breakfast with kids at ... (maybe Satok) tomorrow morning. So good night and sweet dreams everyone!

No comments: