Assalamualaikum.
For the past few days, lil' Iman cried every morning before I went to work. She requested me to stay at home and play with her. It made me wondering. Am I being too selfish for my kids?
To be in between motherhood life and career life is the most difficult situation for most mothers. As I mentioned before, I work 5 days a week and I go to my classes every Saturday and Sunday. When I'm home, I will shutdown every single items related to my work and my study. Just concentrate with my lil' ones. But yet, both my lil' ones are still complaining. It's difficult, yes. It's torturing, yes. I've always wanted to expand my career. So I'm taking further step to enhance them though I've to sacrifice a lot.
But yet, I'm still wondering.
Am I being too selfish? Huhuhu...
4 comments:
be calm.. positivity, orait ;)
things will be better soon, insyaallah.. cuma kena sabar ckit jk lgk & u will feel grateful bcoz it worth :)
Thank you so much Fidah. Am very stressed lately. Body n mind are both tired. Huhuhu...
take a breather sis...
insyaAllah things will work out smoother tak lama lagi....
byk2 sabar, istigfar & berdoa padaNya...
Insya Allah! Thank u sis!
Post a Comment