Assalamualaikum.
Salam Jumaat to everyone. To all my friends, sorry for the long delay on my final part; Paris. Am quite hectic lately.
As Mr. AJ went travelling this week, I've to depart from home earlier in order to send Muhammad to kindy. It's a looonnnnggg journey as my office and Muhammad's kindy is located from one end to another end. But it's nearer to Mr. AJ's office of course. It's not about the distance that I wish to comment BUT instead, it's about the drivers' behaviour on the road.
Kuching city has lots of roundabout. BIG roundabout which as big as a small football field. So you can imagine how big it is, right? Morning means traffic jam everywhere. People send kids to school, people drive to work, etc. At the roundabout, I encountered this several times; the driver was on the cellphone, either talking or sms-ing. And...
IT'S ANNOYING!
Well, I'm concerned about safety. My safety, their safety and other drivers' safety. When they're busy on the cellphone, they tend to drive sooo slowww and controlled their cars carelessly. I mean, "HELLLOOO!!!! I'M DRIVING WITH MY KID BEHIND YOU!!!"
So please, don't drive with your cellphone. Keep it aside! You can reply the call or sms later. Just remember...
SAFETY COMES FIRST!
See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment