
At Eiffel Tower, Paris
Classic statue in Paris city
Classic building in Paris city
Assalamualaikum,
This is the final part~Paris, Me Voila! In Paris, we stayed at Kyriad Hotel Paris Bercy Village. It's a strategic hotel as there are a few HALAL restaurants and supermarket nearby.
More photos taken for the scenery instead. Well, we visited several places here including Champs-Elysees, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, and my sisters were keen to do shopping. If you love fashion especially handbag, shoes, etc., then Paris is the right place to shop! Paris is a very big city and beautiful of course! The buildings are classic and have luxury design.

Wonderful!

Love Locks or Love padlocks at Pont des Arts bridge, Paris
which symbolizes lovers' everlasting love
Me and my lil' ones at Arc de Triomphe
Mmm.. Mr. AJ with a "naked lady"
With kids at Arc de Triomphe
Another classic monument
It's GOLD!
At Eiffel Tower
Circus in Paris city
My sweet lil' Iman Najiha
Splendid!
The longest car rail I ever seen
My sweet lil' Muhammad and his cousins
Paris is shopping heaven for fashion lovers! I grabbed a few handbags as well here and it's tempting. Honestly, the price is much much cheaper and it's drooling! (sigh)
There are several shopping malls such as Galeries Lafayette Department Store and Le Printemps. You can even shop at their fashion high streets for icon brands such as Chanel, Dior, Hermes, LV, etc. Anyway, I just name a few but I'm not into them as these brands are too expensive for me. Maybe in future perhaps! Hehehe... Dior cosmetics/skincare are worth to try. I'm now using their Diorsnow range for my skincare and makeup.
I've completed my travelling journal here. Though they're not that detailed but I hope you enjoy them. London is my favourite and I plan to return to London next year. I heard my dad is planning another journey to New Zealand and Tasmania. Most probably I'm not joining them as I'm saving for my (our) London journey. Just the four of us ~ Me, Mr. AJ, lil' Muhammad and lil' Iman Najiha.
Good night and enjoy your weekend!
6 comments:
Usu, selain lafayatte, kat mana best nak shop branded item? setakat ni masuk Lafeyatte jek..mall tu panas gila..x leh nak dok lama2..
pst : borong handbags apa ? ;)
Angah, shopping mall kat sebelah Lafayette tu jauh lebih baik but Usu lupa lak nama shopping mall tu.
Hari tu, Usu terpaksa queue nak masuk butik Longchamp kat Lafayette. Nasib baik terus keluar queue, butik Longchamp kat shopping mall sebelah tu lengang jek. Usu takde lah borong byk2. Just buy three Longchamps + one Coach. Cukup ler. ;-D
intan, di bercy village, boleh sketch the location of halal restoren? i suppose u used metro cour saint emillion.
Paris got COACH meh? tak jumpa pun ari tu..di manakah? Rege ok ke?
shopping Mall kiri ke kanan? angah perasan H&M je kat sebelah lafayatte tu..
Angah:
Usu beli Longchamp at Paris n Coach at Oxford Street, London. Coach takde la kat Paris. Tak ingat la pulak jln ke shopping mall sebelah tu tp kena jalan sikit ler. Boleh tanya SA dlm Lafayette tu sbb kitaorang tanye je n diaorang yg bagitau. Brg2 H&M at London n Paris brbeza kan.
Azril:
We used a coach to travel in Paris. I'll try to search for the HALAL restaurant's name k. It's just two-three minutes walk from my hotel.
Post a Comment