Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pessimism

Assalamualaikum.

Pessimism is negative. That's what I always see in my students. They're very negative. Just wonder, what's the reason behind it.

I have lots of new students this semester. Never teach them before so am quite surprised with their attitude. I've uploaded assignment question on the portal and requested them to discuss in pairs. The line is not in well condition today so it's been so slow since morning. If they cannot access the line, they can opt to discuss in order to do the assignment. Instead, they chose to sit, shut down the laptop/pc, chit chat and rambling around. Why?

Very pessimist. They just looked at my face as if nothing happen. "Line is not good, madam. We cannot do our work."

I said, "You can discuss rather than doing nothing."

Just wonder, what is actually the problem? Is it because of "line is not good"? Is it because of boring? Or no "Facebook" so no work to do? Mmm...

3 comments:

Kakmim said...

sebenarnya... xda fb so x semangat molah keja..

MRS. AJ said...

Yes, it's true and always true. Facebook dah kedak energy food utk sidak tok. Heheheh...

Kakmim said...

ya lah.. biasalah miak muda... kekadang sempat juak update status