Assalamualaikum.
This is my first entry in 2012. I'm on leave since last week. Today is Muhammad's first day in primary one at school.
Untuk warga SK Green Road; SELAMAT BERSEKOLAH UNTUK SEMUA!!!
P.S. Fidah n Marina; kmk jumpa ramai familiar faces at SK Green Road today. Heheheh... semuanya murah dengan senyuman coz' maybe semuanya teringat dengan kenangan zaman sekolah di SK Green Road. I likkkeee!!!
We're ready by 6.00 am. Depart to school at 6.15 am and I waited there till 7.15 am. Then Mr. AJ and I left. I returned at 10.00 am for his recess break. Surprise! He's with couple of friends menikmati bekalan di kantin. Huhuhuh... My lil' boy has grown up so fast. Dah ada kawan-kawan untuk makan bersama. My niece's class is just beside his class. Muhammad is in 1 Tun Hussein and Adriana is in 1 Tun Mahathir.
I fetched him at 12.00 pm and we've been listening to his stories for the whole day. Heheheh... Alhamdulillah. Semuanya berjalan dengan lancar. Semoga Allah S.W.T. melindungi dan memberkati pengajian anakanda Muhammad di sana.
Why SK Green Road? It's one of the best primary school and of course, I'm one of SK Green Road alumni. I'm proud to have my son there too.
Alright then, I'll post again my new entry next week. Another exam paper this Saturday and I'll return to work next Monday. Teaching will also start next week! Hooorayyy! ;-D
2 comments:
ahhh.. our former school, lots of memories, how can i forget :)
so, Muhammad will be the penyambung generasi lah ooo.. my Alya pun baruk started her 1st day at her new school, hopefully she can adapt herself to the new environment very well..
all the best for our kids ya~ ;)
Fidah, lots of improvement at our school. Even my sister's kids pun di sekolah ya. Insya Allah! All the best for our kids! Semoga mereka menjadi anak-anak soleh dan solehah serta cemerlang di dunia dan juga akhirat. Amiiinnn...
Post a Comment