January 2012 is one of the busiest months for me in life. My first precious one has entered primary one and life is so hectic ever since the first day of his school. Teaching has also started plus I've to teach a new subject this semester; Computer Security. Preparation, preparation, preparation...
We received birthday party invitation for Adriana, Arash and Afza on the first Saturday of 2012. I'd just completed my final exam paper in the afternoon and after that, we headed to my sis's place. Muhammad and Iman really enjoyed their time and by the time we reached home, both of them had slept in the car.
The night before, I went to ICATS NIGHT at Merdeka Palace. The dinner theme is COWBOY. Due to my exam paper scheduled on the day after, I planned to stay only for an hour. Just to fill in my attendance. Heheheh... Managed to take two photos with Rusmah as our cowboy shirts were almost similar. Mmm... I didn't prepare much to go so no makeup and simple costume. Just to fulfill the theme requirement.
No comments:
Post a Comment