Friday, January 27, 2012

Salam Jumaat

Assalamualaikum.

It's been a while since my last post. My kids are still enjoying their school holidays. Plus some of their cousins are staying with us during these holidays.

My new semester will start next week. Alhamdulillah. Semoga Allah S.W.T. mempermudahkan segalanya.

My days are hectic with work, kids and Mr. AJ. Heheheh... He'll be away till next week. So I've to send and fetch Muhammad from school. Luckily his school is just nearby. My target now is to guide him more on reading. He's good in Maths as I sent him to Kumon and I also plan to let him taking English at Kumon as well. What is our new sensational game? It's badminton!!! My kids and their cousins really love it. It has become our weekly activity. Will upload several pictures soon.

Alright, till then.

2 comments:

rasp said...

wow badminton...
my older kids enjoy it too...
me...love cheering them :)
tak pandai main sangat...

MRS. AJ said...

Memang best sis! Takpe. Intan pun bukan pandai sangat main. Yang penting berpeluh and enjoy with the kids.