Assalamualaikum.
I woke up around 4 am this morning and went to washroom before I continued to sleep beside Muhammad. I began to dream...
I drove out from home till I reached one corner road nearby. I remembered I wanted to go to work and just realized it's too early. So I returned home. There were a few cars around and the sky looked brighter, as it's too early in the morning (remember, it's in my dream). Suddenly I saw the sky became darker and I felt scared. There were so many dark clouds filling up the sky till it became so dark. I asked myself, what happened to the sky? Why is it so dark? Slowly, the dark clouds moved away and the sky was brighter than usual. I was still in my car and when I reached home ... Tada!!!
I woke up with lots of thoughts in my mind.
Dreams are so unexplained. In life, I have some wonderful dreams which I still remembered until now. Most people said dreams are just dreams, right? :-D
Ok then, good night everyone! Sweet dreams!

No comments:
Post a Comment