Sunday, March 4, 2012

Yes, I Did It Again!

Assalamualaikum.

My weight had become an issue lately. Just for me, perhaps. Heeheeheee...

So I produce a weekly basis workout plan with my daily meal diet. Just to ensure I keep track on my food intake and to ensure I exercise at least 3x per week. I even do some simple yoga at office everyday.

Woohoo!!! I managed to shed 1 kg this week. Alhamdulillah. For info, I didn't join any aerobic class or yoga class this year. But I did last year and the previous years. Due to my commitment with family, I do yoga and simple exercise at home. I bought two booklets on yoga and Shape magazine to guide my daily workout. And it works!!!

Plus I'm also fasting on certain days and playing badminton is also great for body tone. So I did it! And I'm happy! Mr. AJ must be so jealous and tempting to know how I did it. Wahahaha...

Will share the yoga books and Shape magazine with all of you soon! See ya!

No comments: