Friday, March 2, 2012

Sometimes

Assalamualaikum.

It's just the beginning of March 2012. Yet, I've seen so many unpredicted things in my life. Alhamdulillah. Allah SWT has been showing me a lot in solving and guiding my life.

Sometimes we thought it's easy but it turns to be difficult.
Sometimes we thought it's difficult but it turns to be easy.
Sometimes we thought they're friends but it turns out they're enemies.
Sometimes we thought they're enemies but it turns out they're friends.
Sometimes I thought life is unfair but life is compromised as well.
I always complained about things I cannot achieved in life.
And I always forgot about things I already achieved in life.
Sometimes I thought I'm strong but it turns out I'm weak in certain parts.
Sometimes I thought I can go through this but it turns out I'm down when I cannot cope with it.
I always wish my life is better than this.
And I forgot about the happiness I already have in my life.
Why should I bother about the sadness I have?
Why should I bother about the sorrow in my heart?
It's so small compared to the big SMILE on my lil' ones.
Life is so tough back then.
I JUST WANT TO FORGET ABOUT IT.
C'MON! LIFE IS TOO SHORT.
WE NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL BE THE END OF OUR LIFE IF WE KEEP ON COMPLAINING.
APPRECIATE LIFE.
LIFE WILL APPRECIATE US.

Goodbye 2011! I just want to forget about you.
Hello 2012! I want to enjoy my life with you.
Hi new friends! Life is more enjoyable with you.
Goodbye to some "old friends"! Life is much better for not having you around.

P.S. Just an expression of my heart. I want to have a new environment starting today. It's difficult to explain. Just let me keep it as my past.

2 comments:

Cik Specky said...

u are gudbye-ing me? :(

#justanoldfren

MRS. AJ said...

Heheheh... sorry dear, I've edited my post. It's dedicated to some people only, not everyone. Heheheh... Love you, myoldfren!