Assalamualaikum.
Happy Monday to everyone! Am still working these three weeks. Will take my long leave from Christmas till first week of January 2012.
I've settled several things for Muhammad's school preparation next year or shall I say next month. I feel so excited for him. He looks anxious and happy when I told him he's going to a new school. "SRK Green Road, mommy? Not LBT?" No, dear. You're going to enter a primary school. No longer a kindy boy.
Perhaps all mothers out there are happy and busy as well for their kids' school preparation. It's exciting, though! Shopping for their school uniforms, school bags, shoes, stationeries, etc. As if we're the one who go to school. Heheheh...
2 comments:
ahahaa.. welcome to the club ;D
Thanks Fidah! Kedak kita yg nak masuk sekolah. Best eh, seronok shopping brg2 sekolah. Kmk gik kejeron brpilih stationeries. ;-D
Post a Comment