Thursday, December 8, 2011
My Unconditional Love
Assalamualaikum.
My day starts brightly. Mr. AJ went off travelling earlier this morning. He's supposed to be on leave starting this week but he's required to attend a meeting and a few functions outside Kuching. With my dad of course.
And again, I'm all by myself with the lil' ones. Mom is around this time. Thank you mom! At least my lil' ones are fully occupied with their Nenek's talks and hugs. Heheheh...
Every morning, lil' Iman will walk with me to the car. Open and close the door for me. Salam with me and I'll say a few words to her such as, "Iman, be a good girl. Behave and listen to Nenek."
This morning, as usual, we walked together to my car. As she salam with me, she said, "Mommy, Iman will be a good girl today. Iman will listen to Nenek k. Mommy just go to work and balik cepat2 k." I smiled, kissed her forehead and cheeks, and I said, "Yes, darling." My heart fills with an unexplained emotion. I can feel tears in my eyes. My lil' Iman has grown up and learn to be independent. How time flies so fast.
No matter how I scolded them, they're still my children and they still cuddling with me. It's called unconditional love. No matter how I'm angry with them, I still prepare their milk and change their diapers. It's called unconditional love. Unconditional love is true love. You love them for who they are no matter how they change and will be in future. You'll love them even more now and in future though you disagree with them. It's called unconditional love.
Some people said unconditional love is only applicable to our children and not applicable to our other half (husband or wife). Every marriage has its own story. Every story has its own moral of the story. We learn from our mistakes, and we struggle to enhance what we have. Accept our other half for who they are. Ignore those little emotional thing if it occurs. Be realistic and be thankful for what we have today. Learn to accept and to accentuate people around us. Just ignore those who tend to disparage you. I've experienced that and may Allah S.W.T. forgive them for their words and actions. Insya Allah! Great things will always be on our way.
Have a nice day! ;-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment